At Community Covenant Church we pray for loving, fruitful relationships with the triune God—Father, Son, and Holy Spirit—with one another, and with the world. Because we rejoice that Jesus Christ has saved us from sin, we are committed to:
- Worshiping and studying the Bible together so that God may teach us to love what he loves.
- Listening to and caring for one another with kindness and patience.
- Sharing the good news of Jesus Christ through our words and deeds in both our local community and throughout the world.
With God’s guidance, Community Covenant Church seeks to come alongside people where they are:
- When they are young, when they are old;
- When they are single, when they are partnered or parenting;
- When times are light, when times are dark;
- When prayer and faith are easy, when prayer and faith are a struggle;
- When they live nearby, when they are far away.